Hi, New Here.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Welcome again. So glad I don't have to give you the Teflon/pfoa/ptfe speech and I am also assuming you know about the dangers of scented anything/candles/cleaners/fresheners...20 years with a bird is a long time not to.

I can't imagine the hell that must have been (partner +birds) but I am glad you are back :)

OP
R

Rudustin

Oct 25, 2018
Miami Beach, Fl.
Parrots
Queen Bavarian Conure
Yes, I am well aware of the Teflon issue. Have been aware for many years. Yeah, when I had to give my macaws to other homes it was like giving my children away! Horrible! After a while I couldn't even visit them because it was too painful. The Hyacinth was amazing. And my Green Wing talked in my partners voice well after his passing. It wasn't a good time for me but with this new Golden Conure I am fully prepared give him all of my attention so it will be so fulfilling because I have felt like there was a missing part of me not having a bird. I will post pictures when he finally gets home! Oh, yes I know about the scented candles etc. I am not so proficient at the abbreviations but I am well informed about the dangers that exist for pet birds. Thank you.

Most Reactions

Latest posts