Hi there!

SarahBerra

Oct 28, 2013
Vista, CA
Parrots
None
I'm Sarah in Vista, CA. We don't have a feathered friend yet but are prepping for one as soon as we meet the right bird. This forum looks amazing and I look forward to annoying all of you with the "new mom" silly worries I'm sure will be here all to soon! :p I believe I saw a link for a mobile app when I first registered??? I missed it and now can't find it. Anyone know the name of the app? (and the questions begin...)

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you are able to find the right companion for your home!

Anastacia__

Oct 28, 2013
Northeast u.s.a.
Parrots
Blue crown conure
Hi everyone,

I am a long time parrot owner. Familiar with this forum -it has provided valuable info and excellent posts of loved feathered companions.
Over the past 34 years i have owed six parrots - three cherry head, two blue crown,one cockatoo. My last loving girl survived over 30 years. She recently passed, and she suffered. Was definitely not how i wished for her. I miss her terribly and it pains me to know she suffered. Thank you for all the sharing everyone provides, and the opportunity to introduce myself.

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
As I mentioned in your other thread, I am so sorry she has passed away! A tragic accident that could have probably been prevented! But she made it for many years with you, which is a testament to your care for her!

I'll admit though, I am a cherry head addict! ;) Welcome to the forum!

Anastacia__

Oct 28, 2013
Northeast u.s.a.
Parrots
Blue crown conure
Hi SarahBerra,
Welcome to you. You will adore owning a feathered companion. They are so affectionate and intelligent. Quite the little characters too!

So sorry i posted my intro in your post. I am a new member as well and finding my way to post around the forum.

My thanks to you MonicaMc for being so gracious and welcoming.

Most Reactions