Hi every one I am michele my sweet Elmo I adopted he is a angel . will not bite or poop on you . He is the perfect boy..

mish22

Jul 9, 2013
Media
So this is Elmo . He is so quiet unless the dog goes crazy , just like a typical Eckie they do not like noise . We bonded from day one , and it was ment to be . One day I said to my mom lets drive up to the parrot rescue and we walked in as the other owners were walking out and i looked to the side and that Eclectus green you just know it . I saw a tail in a towel , so i asked it that was a male eckie and they said yes he just came in , that was all I neede to here . I said I will take him . They maid us drive up 4 times that took 45 min a drive that was a little much they new I had birds and could see he loved me . So they were funny there and did not want me to get any medical records on him but i tracked them down and the owner . He is healthy just a dry skin and my friend that owns the largest Avairy in Fl said to spray him with umou oil and water . Well that did not work , then the vet said just water not much better . So if anyone knows what helps please let me know . Thank you ,
Michele & Elmo

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2133(1).jpg
    IMG_2133(1).jpg
    280 KB · Views: 13

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Hello hello! What a handsome boi you have! It's amazing how finding the right bird happens. I found Moon and Chara (cockatiels) on a classified (Kijiji) ad. Their owners were looking for someone with bird experience and I find i have a lot more bird experience than most people who respond to those ads, LOL!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
All i can say is some people have all the luck.

Most Reactions

Latest posts