Hi to all

Hartimix

Apr 16, 2024
Hello! I’m new to the forum! Sadly, I don’t currently own any parrots, but I do have birds! I have a flock of 10 chickens who are my everything, as well as a little tribe of pigeons in an aviary. Ive always loved birds and I love learning new things about them. I hope to own a parrot once I’m able to rent my own place, but until then, I’m going to be here learning which breed is best for me!
Kevin

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hello! I’m new to the forum! Sadly, I don’t currently own any parrots, but I do have birds! I have a flock of 10 chickens who are my everything, as well as a little tribe of pigeons in an aviary. Ive always loved birds and I love learning new things about them. I hope to own a parrot once I’m able to rent my own place, but until then, I’m going to be here learning which breed is best for me!
Kevin
Welcome to the forums, @Hartimix! We have many chicken/sparrow/pigeon/finch etc etc aficionados here so you'll be right at home. Do be aware though, that parrots are a bit like potato chips in that it's VERY hard to stop at just one!! ;)

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Kevin
Welcome.
It's ok you don't need to own a parrot or any birds to be a member of this forum and many of our members have birds that aren't parrots just like you do.

Most Reactions