Hi to everyone

Jackson 5

Jun 16, 2010
Hampshire, England
Parrots
conures
Hi i'm Donna, :)
I am a proud owner of my lovely two breeding maroon-bellied conures called Jackson and Jazzie, and their first clutch of 5 lovely babies (hense the name Jackson 5). I am a mother of three children, and have a golden retriever called Lexi. So my lovely brood keep me and my husband on our toes!
Love this site and hope to get chating about the things i love, BIRDIES x:green:

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Welcome! You came to the right forum. I love your creative use of names you gave your two conures and their babies. I look forward to hearing more about their progress!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Hi there, welcome to the human flock, Jackson, Jazzie and the new babies, they are beautiful. ;)
Your life sure seems busy enough LoL.
Look around, so much to share and learn

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
Hi there and welcome. i hope you find this forum as friendly and as useful as I have since I joined. It is an awesome place and the best bit is - We're all bird crazy!:D

OP
Jackson 5

Jackson 5

Jun 16, 2010
Hampshire, England
Parrots
conures
Its great! i thought i was going bird crazy as no one else around me shares my passion for birds really, so finding you lot is really exciting as now i will have someone who will be just as bird crazy as me xx

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Its great! i thought i was going bird crazy as no one else around me shares my passion for birds really, so finding you lot is really exciting as now i will have someone who will be just as bird crazy as me xx

You are going bird crazy :eek:
Now we are going to get more bird crazy, :eek:
Because you will be driving us more bird crazy :eek:
We love crazy bird people ;)

Most Reactions