Hi

Dom

Apr 6, 2020
Parrots
Tucey the Green Cheek whom vet says is from wild parents most likely.
Just introducing myself as I’m sure I’ll be around awhile as I go on this journey to renew my friendship and family life with my Green Cheek Conure Tucey.

I have a wife and two young sons. I am an E5 in the military (won’t confirm branch so as not to bring dishonor or discredit my units if my opinion is less than military like). I enjoy working out, running, basketball, working on my cars, and am just about to wrap up my associates degree and hastily start my bachelors so I can get out in the next year and provide for my family without having to deploy.

I have a Green Cheek Conure who is as old as my oldest son. I also have a 2 year old chihuahua who is pretty civilized and has his own issues which I won’t get into here lol.

Anyways I’m glad I found a forum that seems very knowledgeable and I hope can help me out with my issues with my bird. Warm hellos and thank yous to all that read.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome!
First, thank you for your service!

I'm so glad you joined us:)

OP
D

Dom

Apr 6, 2020
Parrots
And thank you for yours!:). Glad to be here.

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Welcome to you all! Lots of green cheek peeps here...you’ll fit right in :)

OP
D

Dom

Apr 6, 2020
Parrots
Welcome to you all! Lots of green cheek peeps here...you’ll fit right in :)

I really hope so, thanks for the welcome!!!:)

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Welcome to you! Your work is commendable on two levels! Service for the Country and your family, and knowing how to separate yourself from the average! I went to school, nights, for 27 years while raising my family!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and Tucey, thanks for joining. Your service to country is deeply admired and appreciated!

Most Reactions