How many of you have lost your remote to your bird?

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
I think I am buying this! Does Pritti try to pry off the buttons?

That's like asking does a bird poop, lol. He tries to pry off anything. However, so far he has totally met his match. This thing seems indestructible. He can press the buttons. Then he stops and stares at it real close-up when it is flashing and singing.

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
I think I am buying this! Does Pritti try to pry off the buttons?

That's like asking does a bird poop, lol. He tries to pry off anything. However, so far he has totally met his match. This thing seems indestructible. He can press the buttons. Then he stops and stares at it real close-up when it is flashing and singing.

I've got to get one of those! I'm goings to see if I can get one with very hard plastic tomorrow

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Its not the remote for me, its my lap top! She has chewed up the keys so many times now they are all wobbly and missed placed! :rolleyes:

Most Reactions