What are some times your bird almost made you panic?

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
Once Andy was flying around the room and i was trying to get her inside her cage(not trained) and she fell behind the dresser. we got her out(this broke the tea set i had since i was 4) and she only had a sprained wing and healed fine but my dad was in a work call so I couldn't help her much. but for a whole week I keep worrying that in the morning i would find her dead. but she happy and healthly now so thank god!

OP
Featherii_Fids

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
Yuko [M] - Yellow headed Budgie. [Healthy, Tame.]
Snowii [F] - BV dilute opaline lovebird. [Healthy, hand-raised.]
Luna [F] - Indigo budgie. [RIP,.]
Once Andy was flying around the room and i was trying to get her inside her cage(not trained) and she fell behind the dresser. we got her out(this broke the tea set i had since i was 4) and she only had a sprained wing and healed fine but my dad was in a work call so I couldn't help her much. but for a whole week I keep worrying that in the morning i would find her dead. but she happy and healthly now so thank god!
I'm so glad that andy's fine!

once snowii got tangled in strings, getting most of her body parts injured. she was super lethargic and injured and i thought i'd loose her. but 3-4 days later, she made a full recovery! her feathers were ragged and she had bald spots of 2-4 months after the injury, i thought it was pbfd and started panicking. and we tested her, it was negative, and she ended up making a full feathery recovery after dietary changes!

Most Reactions

Latest posts