How to make tree stand up?

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
OMG! It is FANTASTIC!!!! You just saved yourself quite a bit of $!!! Makes my tree look crappy now! LOL.....

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Mum has a VERY good point! You could make LOTS of money making those, NO kidding!!! :D

Shipping would be buyer's responsibility, and you wouldn't have to have it attached to the base when you ship it. Just make sure everything is pre-drilled, so all the buyer would have to do is assemble it at the base ;)

You could even take it a step further and attach some wheels to the base so it can be rolled around. :D

Please take pics as you introduce this to Fargo. I foresee one VERY excited Fargo. :32:

Hahaha i might actually just put it up and say- This tree is not for sale, except very similar ones can be made.. and see if anyone responds ;)

Might just do pick up only haha Posting is way too much effort :p

Would be a great way to make money though! :O

Oh i will! He will be very excited! And Smeagol will probably play on it as well... Last night i went to the window to close the curtain, Smeagol jumped off the couch, onto the cargo net, and ran across hahaha :54:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Yay Tab!!!!! You done a great job interpreting what I told you last night! It looks awesome!!!!! ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts