Howdy!

Tearex

Sep 14, 2016
Parrots
Yona [Maximillian Pionus]
Hello from Florida!

I recently adopted a Pionus parrot and I've been visiting a few parrot forums lately. I figured I might as well be a member. Why not, right?

I've had past experiences with pet birds so I'm no newbie. But I am new to the Pionus breed. My bird's name is Yona. She's a shy little thing and very cute! We're still in the bonding phase, and things are going quite well. I enjoy her company.

I look forward to sharing birdie stories with everyone! :white1: (btw, this forum has adorb smilies! :D)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! I have 2 Pis (WCP and BHP)and absolutely love them:)
I'm really glad you joined us and I'd love to see pictures of Yona!

Piasa

Jan 12, 2016
USA Nomad
Parrots
Beau 20 year old male Green Cheek || Jimmy Bullet 17 year old female white cap pionus parrot
Welcome! I'm another pi person with a little white cap girl :) She is my dream bird. Hope to hear lots about Yona and maybe some pics too! Maxis have such gorgeous ultramarine blues.

CherylCali

Jun 22, 2016
Victoria, Texas
Parrots
Early Bird Green Cheek Conure
Hatch Date 3-2016
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to learn and grow even for us that are familiar already with bords. There are tons of people with knowledgeable experience and helpful advice who LOVE their birds.

CherylCali

PasselOfKids

Sep 14, 2016
South West Fl.
Parrots
A Rescue Parakeet; Lemon. Ducorp Cockatoo; Monty 1yr. Rescue Blue & Gold Macaw; Maxwell 7yrs. Rescue Umbrella Cockatoo; Oliver 32yrs.
Welcome to another newbie from Florida!

Most Reactions