Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Hugo is coming home !!!!!!!!!!

Hi there everyone, wonderful news !!!!!!!!!!! :D
Ecclipse informed me that Hugo is coming home tonight.
Ecclipse can hardly contain herself, we fully understand why.
Hoping he has made a full recovery. ;)

Wishing Ecclipse and Hugo many wonderful, joyful and healthy years.
Love ya Sis.... :63:

Last edited:

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
He's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so happy to see him. I was so happy that I forgot to take his travel box - he gave me kisses all the way home and promplty tipped all his toys and let everyone know he was back on his throne - hahaha....thank you again for all your support....its been a long 5 months! Got to buy a nebulisor so that I can continue nebulising him for a couple of weeks - anyone know how to rig a nebulisor - LOL!!!!!!

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
We are so happy for you E. A nebulizer for a human person is easy. You add the medication to the proper place in the machine and put a mask on the person or the person can hold it and plug in and turn on. It steams the medication into the lungs. I guess you will have to have him still and hold it for him. No easy task. Did the vet show you how? What is the diagnosis? Smiles

Last edited:
OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Re: Hugo is coming home !!!!!!!!!!

He's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so happy to see him. I was so happy that I forgot to take his travel box - he gave me kisses all the way home and promplty tipped all his toys and let everyone know he was back on his throne - hahaha....thank you again for all your support....its been a long 5 months! Got to buy a nebulisor so that I can continue nebulising him for a couple of weeks - anyone know how to rig a nebulisor - LOL!!!!!!

I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH :D

You deserve all the love and kisses from Hugo !!!!!!!! :63:
Been a long hard journey for you both.
Enjoy him, spoil him, just like you always do !!!!! :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts