caliopi

caliopi

Jan 30, 2010
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot
King Parrot
On a funnier note to Greggies illness. As you know Greggie is waiting for surgery this week as we have had to have him on meds for a week to help get his lungs stronger for the operation. Well a certainly little birdie has his beak out of joint with all the attention Greggie is getting and has an attack of the green eyed monster everytime he sees us with the cat and will start screeching or flipping himself upside down and flapping to get attenion. We ignored it mostly to try and reinforce positive attention but now the little monkey has learnt a new trick!

He must know Greggie hates the meds as as soon as we call Greggie he suddenly tries to make a run for the cat door which is not far from Puffins cage. So now Puffin torments poor Greggie by calling him all the time and poor Greggie jumps and runs for the door! He sounds just like me and even says " Greggie , come to mum" or " where's greggie?".

Any weight we have managed to get on Greggie is soon going to be gone at this rate Puffin thinks this is a grand old game!

SharonC

May 26, 2010
Gosh, that is hilarious!!! Naughty birds!

I do hope everything works out for Greggie!

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Hysterical! Let us know how everything goes.

Most Reactions