I did it!!

Gburchett

Apr 9, 2013
Athens,Ga
Parrots
LILO - B&G Macaw
I sent my deposit in for my B&G today!! The breeder said he thinks he has eggs, as the mother isn't coming out of the nesting box. Now I just have to wait. :blue1::)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Those are some GREAT news!!! Many congrats! Now let the waiting begin. :D You must be super excited!!!

OP
G

Gburchett

Apr 9, 2013
Athens,Ga
Parrots
LILO - B&G Macaw
Wendy, I am really excited. I know it will be a long wait, but at least that will give me time to get everything ready.

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Exciting news! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics once your little baby hatches! Hopefully the breeder will send you some!

OP
G

Gburchett

Apr 9, 2013
Athens,Ga
Parrots
LILO - B&G Macaw
Exciting news! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics once your little baby hatches! Hopefully the breeder will send you some!

He said they would send me pictures. I'll definitely will post them as I get them.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I forgot to ask you yesterday, will you be able to visit your baby? Is the breeder within driving distance from you??? :)

OP
G

Gburchett

Apr 9, 2013
Athens,Ga
Parrots
LILO - B&G Macaw
Wendy, yes. He is close by so when the baby is ready for visitors I can go and see him/her.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Wendy, yes. He is close by so when the baby is ready for visitors I can go and see him/her.

That is AWESOME!!!! That's how it was with my Niko, only he was 3 weeks when I first met him. It was love at first sight! The breeder lived 70 miles from me, but I drove down there 2-3 times/week for 4 months! Worth every single mile I ever put on my car. :D

OP
G

Gburchett

Apr 9, 2013
Athens,Ga
Parrots
LILO - B&G Macaw
We have eggs!!! Got the email today. She's on eggs. I'm second on the list.

Most Reactions

Latest posts