I didn't know we brought home a watch dog...

Sulphiria

Banned
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
Deltona, Florida
The day after he was brought home, I heard Mojo growling, low and behold, someone was outside our door. The past few days he's been growling and I thought it was just random, at nothing in particular. As I'm sitting here, he starts growling again so I go to peek out the window and realize that our neighbor.. 2 houses down on the street across from us is walking around outside. Now I'm wondering if when he was growling before it was because someone was outside.. just not directly outside. Wow. Maybe I should leave his cage uncovered at night to keep watch!

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
Loki (GCC) Sugar (Goffins)
Wow! That's interesting. Kind of like the joke of the bird that kept telling the burglar that Jesus was watching him and it turns out the Jesus is the Rottweiler/Doberman/Pittbul/insertdesirebreedhere behind the burglar.

Go Mojo go!

Mike

Mar 15, 2011
Media
Albums
Atlanta, GA USA
Parrots
A Greenwing, a Sun Conure, and a Hahn's Macaw
Growling, cute. My bird picked up a couple of barking sounds from the breeder's dogs, but I haven't heard any growling.

I have been trying to teach her to meow. I want her to meow and then say "Here kitty kitty."

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
ROFLMAO , Jesus is watch you ! OMG ! lololol.

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
My YNA used to mimic everything , lol. The barking dog was always a good one , end he used to do it on his own . The toilet bowl flushing , and my nephew crying ,lol.
It was late evening and I was sharing some cereal with him and and he heard a baby
cryon the TV and he started to mimic it.....my Mom came flying out of her bedroom thinking she had her grandson here and she fell asleep ! lololol.
Baby noises was his specialty :). My Mom found it funny the next morning , but not
when it happened , lolol.

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
My Hahn's mimics our sheperd and standard poodle... when somone comes to the door, or he hears my car door close he starts the "calling to my flock" calls.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Jeasus watching you.....LMAO.....thats funny!!!!

My birds always know when its me pulling in the drive way. JoJo does meow and say here kitty kitty kitty...Willie goes rauf, rauf like a dog and give you that funby look and go rauf and we break down laughing....these crazy animals I'd tell ya....

Most Reactions