I give up...

LoveMyConlan

Mar 31, 2015
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Gcc- Conlan... Sun Conure- Mouse...Jenday- Kellan... RLA- Happy...B&G Macaw- Rhage
Spent tons of money on some really cool fun toys for my young B&G today. Washed them up, let them dry, brought them home.... Nice big, lots of textures, noisey toys.

And what does that brat play with?

The $10 link toy. The cheapest, dumbest, toy I bought... And that's what he wants. Not the $35 huge fun toy most large birds would love! He wants toy that was a last minute purchase.

I'll just buy a never ending supply for a bird reputable you company and be done :D:D

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Methinks, my reaction is oh wow wow! For me, Spent the day shopping with wifey(seperated, bought her her own house) $257, I brought home 2 sweet potatoes and a bucket of breakfast bars!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
At least now you know what she likes. Salty goes nuts over this one toy, and when it's available, he will play ( chew ) with it until it is just a pile of splinters. And it's a $3.98 toy, so when the petshop has them, I buy all of them. They last about 2 hours.

You do know we have a member toy exchange right? Any one who has unused parrot toys can get rid of them to fellow board members. It's better then collecting dust in your toy bin.

chadwick

Nov 7, 2011
Parrots
Yellow Collared Macaw
I thought my btm wasn't going to play with a toy he hadn't done a thing with it for a week. However just today he started to demolish it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts