I got a hug

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
I swear I love this Bird so much. He was sitting on my leg . King BB allowed me to preen him . Actually I felt bad for him . His head is covered with Pins. He was sitting on my knee. I leaned forward to get a sip of my Beer and he leaned back into me Stretched out his wing around my arm and just laid his head on my arm. James was sitting on the other end of the Couch and said Oh my God he is hugging you. I promise there was not a dry eye in the house.

Will be working on more pictures so I can post to the Buzz Saw thread.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Hhhhmmm.... didn't someone say, I don't know, this morning... maybe... that this was only beginning and the good stuff was just getting started?!

WELCOME TO THE GOOD STUFF!!! There's nothing else like it.

THIS IS WHAT MACAW OWNERSHIP IS ALL ABOUT. You've turned that "next corner." CONGRATS ON YOUR "MUSH MAC" and somewhere down the line James may get a hug...

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
What a super special moment and milestone, Chris! :D Goosebumps galore!! There will be more big mac hugs for you in the future, I promise! :heart:

OP
Christinenc2000

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
Thanks guys. For some reason he was like Glue yesterday. I had to go in the yard to repot a Spider Plant. He stayed at the window watching and talking.
Such a sweetie

Most Reactions

Latest posts