I have a Yellow Shouldered Amazon

Chaz12

Jun 5, 2012
Media
Belle MO
Parrots
Yellow Shouldered Amazon
I am new to this forum.... I own a Yellow Shouldered Amazon- she is on cites listen as apendix 2.. She is loving and kisses me, talks and whistles.. Her name is Sassy for her personality. Sassy comes out when she wants and if not, well she lets me know by a nip.. She fans out the tail, eyes get bright, and feathers hunker up- when she is moody. :green:

Mozzie

Mar 20, 2012
Media
Utah
Parrots
African grey (peppers)
Blue crown conure (Mozzie)
Sun conure (sunny)
Jenday conure (Bo)
Blue fronted amazon (Casey)
Welcome to the forum. I'll bet Sassy is adorable!

OP
C

Chaz12

Jun 5, 2012
Media
Belle MO
Parrots
Yellow Shouldered Amazon
Sassy is adorable and we owned 1000 pair of breeding parakeets, blue front amazon, blue crown conure, nanday conure, green cheek conure, and Sassy..

Last edited:
OP
C

Chaz12

Jun 5, 2012
Media
Belle MO
Parrots
Yellow Shouldered Amazon
Sassy enjoys eating cheese, noodles, bread, vegies, fruit, eggs, ect.. And she really does act nosey.. I mean that in a funny way, because they discribe the Yellow Shouldered Amazon on Wiki pedia as being quite nosey. She is the quietest parrot I have ever seen until I try to eat something.. Than she wants to eat it too.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey Chaz , welcome to the forum.I have many zons but no Yellow Shouldered,just turned down 2 pairs of them not long ago. You should read though some of the topics in the Amazon section. Hope to see you around.

Most Reactions

Latest posts