I miscalculated this morning

bill_e

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Dec 24, 2015
New Hampshire
Parrots
Nike a Hawk Head Parrot (Deroptyus accipitrinus)
I took the cover off Nike's cage and then went about doing other things. I came back an hour later and took her out of her cage and placed her on her boing. Sat on the couch and she flew to my head. 30 seconds later I got a morning poop on my head.

I usually wait until I either see or here the morning poop before I take her out....apparently she was holding it to give me a present.

Very unpleasant experience ;)

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
Yeah...that's really unfortunate. I once was taking Ollie downstairs for his morning poop and someone opened the front door (he was clipped at the time) and he flew out to the porch and pooped his giant morning poop right on the cement and because it was winter and I did not clean it up right away it froze to the steps and it stayed for quite some time.I did try to clean it about an hour later and the water just made a sheet of ice over it LOL. It was there until a couple weeks later when it warmed up enough to wash off.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Ahhh this is another moment to love Bumble. Tiny bird=tiny poops.

Bill, I did laugh out loud at your story. Please forgive me - even though I can’t quite bring myself to apologize! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
You made me spit my Diet Canada Dry Pomegranate Soda!
I forgive you both!

Most Reactions