I miss you my little goofball

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Oh please .... NO! :(

Sebastian, I am so very sorry!! I'm sitting here crying now. I know how much you loved your sweet Kiwiberry.

HUGS to you!!!

Fly free Kiwiberry!! You will never be forgotten. :smile015:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh no, I am so sorry about Kiwiberry:( Your love is so apparent in every word you typed, and I know that Kiwiberry felt that every day. My heart breaks for you.

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Wow, I did NOT expect this much support on this! Thank you guys so so SO much!!
It's so quiet when I come home from school, no one on my shoulder making a load of noises, pulling my ear lobes and head shaking... Gosh I miss that little goof!
I'm gonna put some flowers on her grave today after school, gonna pick some on my way home from school.

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
I am so very sorry for your loss.

I understand how you are feeling - I lost my precious Taylor, a black capped conure, to PDD 2 months ago. I still cry over her at least once a day.

Hang in there.

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Here's a link for an album I put together really quick of some pictures and videos of Kiwiberry.
I ordered the necklace a while back, a little over a week before she passed, it arrived the day after she passed. Wear it inside the shirt in public, outside shirt when I'm home. I really like it.
And thank you Melissa for helping me pick out a cross!

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Your story made me cry..I send you big fleathered hugs from Florida..my yellow nape Amazon passed on Mother's Day ..I'm here for u if u want to vent or just cry..and yes the support on this forum is overwhelming and appreciated..a lot of people have helped me thru my tough time...keep us posted.

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thank you, I appreciate it :)
Being this quiet and empty just about drives me insane, starting to get used to it now unfortunately.
I don't like it.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Sebastian, what a beautiful memorial pic and vid collage of beloved Kiwiberry :). She will always live on through beautiful memories and photos. The necklace too, and it's timely arrival. Big hugs to you.

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
I hear ya my doolie was always talking to me and "helping" me do things around the house, but I'm not at all use to it..I don't have human children and I work at night..so during the day the quietness gets to me and my new severe macaw doesn't like music..yet..so it's extra quiet..just saw the pix of kiwiberry...so freakin cute..I use to have a sun conure..she got out one day and was never found..in my mind my neighbour grabbed her and never told me..that's what I'd like to think..they are amazing birds...xoxo

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thank you :) I think I'll add more vids and pics to the album as time goes on, I have quite a few of her, so far
I have 160-some uploaded, and I still haven't uploaded the pictures from my computer yet.

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Omg just saw the videos and necklace...so cool...I love it!!!!

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Birds are really amazing aren't they?
I'm sorry for your loss!
Do you have any pictures of him? :)

Thank you!

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
Thank you for such a touching remembrance to kiwiberry. I am still very sad for you. When you are ready, I know there is another feathered friend waiting to lap up all the love you have to give. Thinking of you.

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thank you :) gosh I don't know what to say anymore
I appreciate the support so much

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Wow Sebastian, that's an incredibly touching memorial to Kiwiberry.

Not only will it comfort you, but provide great inspiration to others. I particularly enjoyed the video of cupped hands in the sink. Will have to try that for some of mine!

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thank you :)

Yeah they always make me smile, might make the eyes a little sweaty sometimes, but I love that I can still hear her and see her at least.

It's the only way she'd bathe! And you'd know if she wanted a bath too, if you turn the sink on and she wants a bath she'll run/fly down the arm!

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Awww..and yes I have pix on my profile..I have so many more but they are on the computer..got my baby cremated, so sometimes I just put him next to me on the couch..he would alway be next to me...be strong and keep posting..

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
Here's a link for an album I put together really quick of some pictures and videos of Kiwiberry.
I ordered the necklace a while back, a little over a week before she passed, it arrived the day after she passed. Wear it inside the shirt in public, outside shirt when I'm home. I really like it.
And thank you Melissa for helping me pick out a cross!

You're very welcome Sebastian! I think that was an amazing idea (the tags), they look pretty sharp! She was such a special little girl.

Most Reactions

Latest posts