I wish I could come up with something more clever than "hello"

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Aye well u n may take England ..at a push.. but Hadrians wall still there and remember they built it to protect themselves from the insane northerns.:eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah, I see where this is going now, yeah I do.

Okay Karen, us Brits (all 3 of us - think theres 3 anyway) LETS GET EM. :D :D :D

Okay guys so we're a brit crazy, but cmon you love us anyway (please say ya do, I have powers :D :D)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hehe, you guys are a lot more than a "brit" crazy...but yes, I suppose we do love you anyway, powers or not :p

What you mean SUPPOSE, of course ya do. :D I wouldn't really use my powers on ya, :eek:

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
They do make more sense on some things. You can put posters of "wanted" people in england and you can find criminals. If you put those up in the USA, and they look slightly middle eastern, you got 10,000 dead middle easterns the next day.
I prefer canadians to brits, but that's just me. But we still love you.

I call a truce?

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Oh yeah, and I always have the urge to correct the spelling and grammar of posts that don't have sentences starting with capital letters, commas, and periods at the end. Just a warning...

Oh I think I am in love ... :07: ... it's nice to see someone younger caring about spelling and grammar and typos ... Yeah you!

And for the rest of the lot in here ... I'M IGNORING YOU!!!

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
And for the rest of the lot in here ... I'M IGNORING YOU!!!

Well, Tex, that's not very nice at all!! And besides, ignoring all of us is going to be pretty hard. Also, I would like to make a side comment about the spelling and grammar, I won't correct other people, but I sure check all of my posts for both of those items...Go ahead, look back, I dare you to find a mistake :p

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
What are you talking aboot you hoser? We don't say funny things like eh, eh.:p

hehe, this made me laugh. what's a hoser? I'm confused. :06:

Well, Tex, that's not very nice at all!! And besides, ignoring all of us is going to be pretty hard. Also, I would like to make a side comment about the spelling and grammar, I won't correct other people, but I sure check all of my posts for both of those items...Go ahead, look back, I dare you to find a mistake :p

I'm not saying I never make mistakes; I do. I just hate dumb people, and for the most part, I'm pretty accurate.

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
hehehe, "hoser" is a slang that americans think canadians use all the time meaning dork or something similar.

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
hehehe, "hoser" is a slang that americans think canadians use all the time meaning dork or something similar.

I've never heard it. Interesting.

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Yah, I have never used the word in a serious sentence (as in only when making fun of the stereotype). I also don't say aboot but oh well.

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Yah, I have never used the word in a serious sentence (as in only when making fun of the stereotype). I also don't say aboot but oh well.

No canadian accent? :(

jk. We still love you.

So you've only used the term to make fun of americans who make fun of you?

So technically, you are making fun of yourself.

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
lol ... American logic ... naw, in reality i am more American than Canadian ... also will be moving to California as soon as I can ... yeah! no more snow!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hmmmm grammer, well I tend to be consistent, I usually leave it all out. :D But then get onto the kids about using "Proper Grammer" :eek:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
... Go ahead, look back, I dare you to find a mistake :p

Don't challenge me like that girlie ... ask Christy, I WILL find ONE - probably more like 10-15 and it's not going to be because you aren't careful, it'll be because of some obscure grammar rule that you have either forgotten or never knew about!

~ :50:

Most Reactions

Latest posts