I won the deal !!!

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
First off , sorry I wasn't online for a while . I've been having final exams and stuff so I didn't have any time to post , though the forum was on my mind all the time . Most you know about the deal me and my mom had , about getting honor roll . Well , I got 3rd tri. Honor roll ! Which means I'm getting my sun ! Thanks to you guys for giving me all that support ! Also , since I won the deal for getting it THREE times I am also going to get special honors classes . I lf I keep this up I could be able to go to my dream collage Cornell to become a avian vetinarian . I'm checking breeders for suns , so excited !

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Well done and congratulations! You must have worked so hard, keep it up! :)

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique
Can we study together? Haha I need to be making at least a 3.5 and I'm so nervous that I can't do it!!!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
WOHOOOOO Maheen!!!! Many many congrats!!! That is one GREAT accomplishment!!! :D

I'm giving you one huge, gigantic cyber hug here!!!

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Too many yays? I think not, my friend!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

OP
Birdlover11

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
Thanks guys ! Just glad all the testing is over , I'm surprised my hair is not white ! lol . JadeC , my methods studying vary by each subject. If your a fan if reading I just read the whole s.s section like a book and I instantly memorize it . Science , I personally go outside and see the information work itself . And math , well , I don't have anything lol . I have a B-.

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
MAHEEN!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
glomp.gif

I am so proud :D I remember we talked about this last year, and you did it! :D Woo hoo!!

Hope you have the best time finding your sun conure and all the goodies to go with it! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts