I'd like to introduce my zoo :)

lindak

Jul 6, 2011
Ohio
Parrots
2 parrotlets, 1 lovebird, 1 princess of wales parakeet & 1 B&G macaw
Hey, I'm in Ohio too! You're making me feel better about all my animals! lol My husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting the pets I have & doesn't miss an opportunity to pick on me about it.

I have my birds and also have two dogs (Sam, a golden retriever and Daisy, american eskimo) and I have a cat named Oscar. My daughter also has a goldfish & a dwarf hamster.

I love all the pics here, too!

Conurekidd

Mar 30, 2011
Southern Calif
Parrots
YC Amazon Sampson

Sun Conure Bella

Cinn Green Cheek Conure Rexx
I love the pythons. Very unique and beautiful. I just got my first snake. Iv always wanted one but when I was younger my mom wouldn allow. Now that I'm older I got an easy snake that won't get to big. And motley corn. I won't be able to care for a huge snake 15 years down :(. And what sucks is pythons and boas are my favorite. Essp red tailed boas.
I plan having a venomous area when I build the back house. It's going to be intended for the retiles to come. I don't want my reptiles family intertwined with my feathered family. Which quite large. And probably gonna get bigger lol. My first venomous will be an albino wrestern diamond back. I love the vipers too!!
I love all your pics though. Thankyou for sharing!!!

kerry

Jul 3, 2011
In a suburb of Minneapolis, MN
Parrots
Yellow Naped Amazon -female, Umbrella Cockatoo - female.
Wow, quite a managerie!!
I guess there are people who are more "animal people" than I am.
I used to have 5 large parrots, a dog & a cat.
Now I have 1 dog, & 2 large parrots.
Thanks for the info about the ball python egg being candled. I am giving the info to my daughter. Her ball python laid 4 or 5 eggs right after they got it.

Most Reactions

Latest posts