I'm a new member in distress

RazBerry

Mar 24, 2014
I just lost my budgie RazBerry. She flew away by accident & I've been calling her name but its getting dark & its super cold out.i put her cage outside. I don't want 2 go 2 sleep but im getting up at early lite & im going 2 start lookin again. I love this bird she just started saying her name. She is the most incredible bird I ever seen. I never would of thought how much I would fall in LOVE w/ a bird. :(

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
I am so sorry to hear she got away from you. Where do you live? Have you let all your neighbors know? Also call into the local animal shelters or SPCA in case someone is able to catch her and takes her to a shelter.

Freespin

Nov 28, 2013
Waikato New Zealand
Parrots
Male senegal - Stephen. Previously Barry - Male Barraband
Nelson - Male Eclectus
I'm so sorry to hear that. I lost my Barra band nearly two months ago now. I never found him but only hope someone else has and maybe he will return. Where abouts do you live?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes when people find a lost pet they will leave a description and phone number with local veterinary offices. It wouldn't hurt to check. Hope you find your little one.

TessieB

Nov 3, 2013
Media
Upstate, South Carolina
Parrots
1 Blue Front Amazon, 1 Yellow Head Amazon, 4 Cockatiels, 2 Parakeets
Keep looking and good luck. Be sure to notify all the neighbors, vets and animal shelters. And don't be afraid to notify these people several miles from your home.

Sheryl

Apr 1, 2014
Seabrook, Texas
Parrots
Beeper CAG, Maui Lu B&G, Mi Hijo GW
and Bergie my little BFA in Rainbow Bridge
I've had 3 escapes over the years and got all back so stay positive. One got sniffed out by the neighbor dog. She had landed in the pool and had gotten into the skimmer and was sitting on a ledge. The dog went right to the skimmer. So look on the ground too. Big hug.

Most Reactions

Latest posts