I'm a newbie!!

Auntie.Kitty

May 21, 2013
Parrots
Sun conure and eclectus
Hello. I have decided to join a forum as I prepare to pick up my newest addition to my bird family tomorrow. I already have my sweet boy Nacho-bird who is a sun conure. I have had him 2 years. Tomorrow, I drive out to pick up a bird I am adopting from a rescue (yikes! Never done this before but I rescued all of my other pets). She is a vosmarie eclectus named Chloe. She is a bit un colorful on the belly due to some plucking but I truely believe she will do so well here with me!

I am looking for any advise on the eclectus I can get as she has had a rough first 10 years and I want to do all that I can to make her a happy girl again!

:orange::red:

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your newcomer.....you'll probably find answers to all your bird questions around here & if the answers aren't here, we can probably guide you in the right direction.....

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Welcome to the forum Auntie.Kitty. :)

How excited you must be about your new Vos girl!!! We have quite a few Eckie lovers here, and I think our member "Sodakat" in particular has been specializing in those GORGEOUS birds for a long time and will give you outstanding advice if needed. :)

Nacho-bird must be stunning as well! I love how they look. Happen to have a few pictures to share with us??

Most Reactions

Latest posts