I'm I'm completely new to this.

Leeann

Jun 5, 2017
Devon. Uk
Parrots
Indian ringneck
Hi. This is the first time using a form and my first ever indian ringneck is arriving on Thursday. I'm very exited!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Just thought I'd join and see any useful tips. I have done a lot of research but knowledge is power. ๐Ÿ˜€
Can't wait to meet my new bird.

Mom2Oatty

Feb 15, 2017
NC
Parrots
Oatty: 20 month Quaker
Welcome! You'll will find a plethora of knowledge around here! Don't forget to use the search function, it has brought me to some really thorough conversations!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Glad you found us...
And good fof you for reaching out and researching!
If you'd like to share your plans for diet, cage, training, etc., I bet you'll get some great feedback.
I love Ringnecks! So streamlined and elegant and beautiful...

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Congratulations for your upcoming companion and thanks for joining! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Feel free to peruse the forums and ask any questions as preparation for arrival.

DerTier

Jan 27, 2017
Pierce cty wa usa
hi! you are definitely in the right spot. I always advise to start your research in your species area of the forum, and by that i mean read EVERY thread for at least the first 5 pages. This will show you a huge variety of dos and even sometimes more helpful, the donts. This will also prevent duplicate questions that are common :)

Then I highly recommend doing this in the other sections of diet, behavior, and training. You will be surprised how much you take in and learn just from doing this. The search function on this forum is fantastic, unlike many other forums I've been in where any newbie search returns errors :p

Welcome! Bird ownership is rewarding, and this forum is full of experienced members

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Welcome to you. A great forum here. Congrats on your Ringneck- post pics when you can. Ringnecks are so majestic with their different colors.

Most Reactions

Latest posts