Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I've searched and looked to no avail...

Sometimes I see a post which includes a clickable LINK to another thread from this forum in it. I think it would be practical to do that at times.

HOW?? Thanks.

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
You can do this by copying the URL from the browser address bar at the top of your page, and then paste it into the post box.

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I'm on a tablet for now (iPad) or iPhone. It doesn't show URL's in an address bar like on a regular computer. :( Unless there's some way to have it show. I've heard people say their Apple devices do show URL's, but I don't see how. Mine will just say the website address like parrotforums.com at the top of all the pages.

I will have access to a computer on a more regular basis in a couple months. Any Apple techy people out there? Can it be done on a tablet or phone, or only on a computer?

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
I work primarily from an iPhone :) even though it just says the address like this

If you touch it, it should expand to show the entire address and give you the option to copy select

Last edited:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
If you click on "LinkBack" in the item bars within a thread, it's located on the right side towards the top of the column. Then click on "LinkBack URL" then copy the link that comes up in a popup window. Then on your reply box click on the little tab that's like a little blue ball, then paste the link within on the window that pops up, then click ok. Your link will be paste within the reply box. Then click Post Reply, it will post!

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Shirre! I "touched" where it said parrotforums.com :eek: wow! The URL magically appeared. I'd have never figured that out in a million years! THANKS!

Okay Mikey... I clicked Link Back. Let's see what happens...

Most Reactions