Introducing ... Lilo!

foxe

Jan 28, 2015
Hi guys! Newbie here, with a cute little parrotlet. ;) Her name is Lilo and she is...somewhere around six months old. I'd have to go look up her hatch date to say for sure. I purchased her from a friend, so I got to see pics of her as a little "chicken nugget" (a few days old, no feathers). She has since grown her own "breading" and moved in with me.

So far she only knows "step up" but I'm working on teaching her a few other things, including trying to get her to say "How you doin'?" XD

on her old playgym that I bought from Petsmart (and have since "recycled"):

Lilo on the playgym I recently built her!

Oh, and here's the chop that I just made a few days ago. I had a little too much fun throwing stuff together, now I have a ton of it in the freezer. Good thing she seems to enjoy it! I had been feeding her mostly a seed diet with some millet, but now I'll be offering her some of this (thawed) every day. I swear my pets eat healthier than I do. x_x

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hi, welcome to you and Lilo! She's adorable and such a beautiful color! Cute play stand and I'm glad you are already improving her diet.

Ann333

Jan 8, 2015
New Mexico
Parrots
--PUMPKIN - male YS GCC. Hatched Halloween Day 2014. Came home Jan. 4, 2015. Started talking in July '15!

-BUTTERNUT- female TYS GCC Hatched in late Jan. 2016 and came home March 14, 2016
Aww shes a cutie! Welcome to the forum, im glad she likes her new food!!

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Lilo is a doll! I scrolled thru your pics on photobucket, great playstand! And is that the shed skin of a corn snake? The living snake is gorgeous! :)

Most Reactions