Introducing Valentino RFM

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
I have been receiving lots of pictures of Valentino my RFM from the breeder Wendy. I would like to show you some of the latest pictures I have for him. He is due to come home in early December but I hope that he will come home sooner.

Valentino was the only male hatched with the two clutches Wendy had. I was very fortunate that a boy was hatched so I will be able to get him when he is ready to come home. I have wanted a RFM since I met my first one in 1997 but the price was always out of my reach. Years later the price was more affordable but it took me over a year to pay him off. We have decided on Valentino for his name. The planning for this parrot have been in the works for over a year and he is a very much welcomed family member. After the quarantine period his cage was suppose to be next to Mihijo's my Noble macaw but sadly we lost him Oct 7th due to a heart attack.

So I would like to introduce Valentino the Red Fronted macaw.

Noblemacaw

Valentino as of Nov 17th
Valentino1117one.jpg

Side view of my baby
Valentino1117six.jpg

Picture from Wendy that includes both clutches. Can you pick out Valentino?
Everybody.jpg

SweetPeasFriend

Jun 25, 2012
Media
Parrots
Parent's have, I baby sit a blue crown conure.
My husband and I adopted a rescue blue and gold macaw.
on the far right at the top?

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
I'm sorry to hear about Mihijo. I missed the post when it happened.

Valentino is a beautiful name for a beautiful bird!

lucy1

Nov 6, 2012
UK
Parrots
Milo - my new baby B&G macaw! Rosie - Orange Wing Amazon & Rupert - Red Lored Amazon
*so* sorry to hear about the sad loss of Mihijo, I lost my Amazon last year and feel your loss... :( Nothing will ever replace him, but your new boy will soon steal your heart again in a whole new way...

Valentino is a beautiful name! I am in a similar situation having just got my baby B&G macaw, doesn't the wait seem forever once you've chosen and just waiting to bring him home?!

I can't pick him out in the group shot but reckon you could pick him out blindfolded already ;)

Welcome Valentino, more pics when he comes home please!

OP
noblemacaw

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
Thank you all for the wonderful comments about my Valentino. I cannot wait until he comes home.

He is the parrot on the top back right hand side of the play gym in the Everybody photo.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Valentino is stunning! You must be SO very excited! Also, I'm very sorry to hear about Mihijo's sudden passing. How tragic!

Wendy sure has lots of RFMs at the moment, and they all look great.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome to our awesome forum
Valentino is beautiful
You must be so so excited, OMG time does not go quick enough.
Thanks for sharing

Most Reactions