Is IDTechs.net trust-worthy or not?-IDTechs Reviews.

Is IDTechs.net trust-worthy or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

petermanson

Dec 19, 2017
I need a technical expert to resolve my computer's technical issues but I don't know how to find the trust-worthy technical expert. One of my friends suggest me idtechs.net so I just want to confirm:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I need a technical expert to resolve my computer's technical issues but I don't know how to find the trust-worthy technical expert. One of my friends suggest me idtechs.net so I just want to confirm:

Understanding that this a 'Parrot' Forum, which works with warm blooded, living Parrots that come standard with Beaks that can cause one heck of a bloody mess if your fail to handle them properly.

I would guess that you are more likely looking for support with something that is not a living creature, right?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Considering this user only has one post, I would consider this thread to be spam.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Considering this user only has one post, I would consider this thread to be spam.

You are likely correct! Except there is a drone Forum for the "Parrot" Drone and from time to time, a new member will get lost and end-up Posting here. That said, with the Bots and Spiders that are running all over the Web these days, being a spam is just, if not more likely.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
OP is not a registered spammer and passed through the typical vetting process. Just one post, and no action since the join date, so most likely not an interested member!

Most Reactions

Latest posts