Jess ~Pictures

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Taken last summer
camera020.jpg

Her last trip to the South Downs, she just can't manage it anymore, we had only walked a few few from the car.
camera012-1.jpg

This was taken about 6 years ago, when Rex was a pup
img006.jpg

I have some recent ones, but I'm gonna have to upload them later on. Its Jemma's Prom tonight and we have to get to the hairdressers. So I'll post more recent ones later on.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
She is a very happy looking dog. Most "older" dogs always have that look of ...whats the word I am looking for... giving up? no sounds to harsh... I think you know what I mean, the long face and what not... you Jess has this dog smile that says it all.
And that just shows your not a crazy old bird lady... just a crazy old animal lady :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif
You just had to get the OLD and CRAZY in there didn't ya.
happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif
I've taken some more recent ones now, and she's kinda got that giving up look. Its so sad.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Here are some pictures I took a few mins ago.

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
She is really nice!She has that serious mature look..Come on Peta try to think positively and lets hope for the best! :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks, I'm really trying to think positive thoughts, but then I get so worried by the vets visit next wednesday, and then all my positive thinking goes out the window. More often than not I'm able to think those positive thoughts, I'm just gonna put the vets visit out my mind till wednesday. Thank you.

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
:40: ((((Peta)))) ... awe, old and crazy? Naw. Do you think? lol :cool:

Actually, Peta, Jess (*to me*) looks tired ... that's different then the "giving up" look that I've experienced. But, being an animal person of decades, that "tired" look still pulls at one's heartstrings just the same. Waiting is rough on the nerves. How's the Metacam doing for her now?

My good thoughts are still with Jess and your family. If we could keep them young and healthy for eternity, we would all do that in a heartbeat. If only ...

((((hugs))))

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah if only. The Metacam seems to be working ---- sometimes ------ we are having to find a good dose for her at the moment, and thats the hard part, if too little then the pain kicks in almost immediately, if too much she's walking round in a high stupor :D (well not quite giving her that much yet:D) For the most part we seem to have the pain under control.

Most Reactions