Jet comes home tomorrow

Juliejet

Jan 25, 2014
Sydney AU
Parrots
Red tail Black Cockatoo
Well Jet comes home tomorrow can't wait to see him he has made some progress eating a few pellets and some seeds greens and nuts the vet gave him a little crop feed 2 days ago but says he won't need it when he is home as he is holding his weight.no potato ,rice or pumpkin for him I went and got some fresh greens for him today ( that's what I gave him before I just hope he doesn't start to beg when he sees me I know it's going to take time for him to eat well I'm a bit anxious hopefully he enjoys his new gym and cage set up.Q can he have all of the cabbage including the dark green leaf on the outside ,when I first bought him home they gave me sprouted sees and the instructions and I just can't seem to get them to all sprout together can he only eat the ones that have sprouted or can he still eat the ones that didn't I have googled how to sprout seeds and there is coflicting was of doing it is there anything on here that tells me how to do it the correct way I have purchased a spicy sprouting mix but it doesn't have any instructions.any help would be appreciated.

Most Reactions