Jonesy's feathers

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
The Cockatoo Man's clothing has come in great! He is stress free and his tummy feathers are perfect and his back is no longer ragged < I cant seem to post anymore pics! any way I can delete stuff to allow more pics?>

On a sad note..Arleene,the sister of the guy I adopted Jonesy from,told me that Dennis' Umby is not doing well,do to the fact he is severly missing Jonesy. He is underweight and plucking:(

This saddens me greatly to the point that I will be asking Dennis if he'd like Jonesy back home..I would be devastated if something terrible happened to Pookie!

Jim

akrrm

Apr 29, 2014
New Jersey
Parrots
Swoop~Blue and Gold Macaw (30 years young)
Jonesy is thriving in your home. Wasn't he a mess because of the U2 in his former home? Maybe your friend should take his U2 to the vet to rule out anything medical, first.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so glad to hear that Jonesy is doing so well with you..would you taking Pookie into your flock be an option?
If you want to post more pics without deleting any, you can just use Photobucket and post the pics from there:)

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
akrrm..you are correct :eek:

and thanks Terry..:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts