Julie and Aflie

Jayanne

Jan 26, 2014
California
Parrots
Alfie - Jenday Conure
Hey everyone! My name is Julie, and for about 2 months now I've been the proud (and slightly bruised) owner of my Jenday Conure, Alfie. Alfie is loud, moody, bossy, and completely adorable. I'm gonna say he get's it from me. At least the loud bossy part!
When I'm not hanging out with Alfie I'm making films and commercials, and making noise in my own rock band.
When he's not hanging out with me Alfie is usually busy destroying bird toys, pooping, and making noise in his own rock band. (I almost said "squawk band", but thought that was too far.)
Alfie had to bite me for that pun....sorry.

Attachments

• Alfie and Julie.jpg
    Alfie and Julie.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 329

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
HI Julie and welcome! Alfie is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures of him.
And for future reference, I LOVE puns:)

lotosha

Jun 29, 2012
Parrots
A pair of cockatiels
And pair of African Greys
Welcome. adorable parrot!

BruceV

Oct 20, 2013
S.E. Michigan
Parrots
Simba (Blue & Gold Macaw); Cosmo (Blue Quaker); Blue (Blue IRN); Mattie (Green Quaker)
Welcome! Squawk on with the puns! Rock band? Are you famous yet? Would we have heard of your band? Links to music?

OP
Jayanne

Jayanne

Jan 26, 2014
California
Parrots
Alfie - Jenday Conure
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!! :D
My rock band isn't quite famous yet, but we try!
We're called Nadine the Band (I know, weird name!)
We're female fronted rock, and play all over California!
You can check out outdated facebook page, and listen to some of our music at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadine-the-Band/63820881360
Hope you like it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts