Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Cottonoid

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
8 days left to show off your birds' silly side :)

Go figure this guy washes just the stinky bits and leaves all the other stinky bits alone 🤭😂

PXL_20230618_191640530.jpg

Who's ready to rock?!

PXL_20230620_234044078.MP.jpg

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Whose parrot is not silly at least 1x a day, if not more! Other than certain dog breeds who are silly almost all the time, I feel that parrots know enough to not take themselves seriously. I mean come on - what other animal orders a pound of farts from Alexa?

Jcas

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Parrots
Quaker, 2 budgies
JFF
JJ and Fat playing hide and seek!

Attachments

• 03A8938A-D2C0-4996-95E3-FDE1E85A3505.jpeg
    03A8938A-D2C0-4996-95E3-FDE1E85A3505.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 3F0508BC-3ABB-4959-9E18-D401FB5B3F5C.jpeg
    3F0508BC-3ABB-4959-9E18-D401FB5B3F5C.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 26

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
I'm trying to figure out what he's holding onto with his feet so he doesn't fall!
Broccoli has gotten VERY good at grabbing chunks of my poor hair, LOL.

IMG_0972.jpeg

in the case of the glasses photo, however, our intrepid Broccolian adventurer was grabbing my hair with their feet!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Okay, JFF. Since we've had nothing but rain for 3-4 weeks, it makes drying laundry a little more of a challenge. We've been making do by hanging stuff inside wherever we can find a spot. My son had covered the rail upstairs with socks. Tucker decided this afternoon that he did not care for socks cluttering up HIS rail, and proceeded to toss every single one down to the floor. Worse yet, he growled at them as he threw them. The video starts in the middle of the extravaganza, once I realized what was happening. *Sigh* Oh, Tucker bird...

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Okay, JFF. Since we've had nothing but rain for 3-4 weeks, it makes drying laundry a little more of a challenge. We've been making do by hanging stuff inside wherever we can find a spot. My son had covered the rail upstairs with socks. Tucker decided this afternoon that he did not care for socks cluttering up HIS rail, and proceeded to toss every single one down to the floor. Worse yet, he growled at them as he threw them. The video starts in the middle of the extravaganza, once I realized what was happening. *Sigh* Oh, Tucker bird...
That's pretty friggin' funny!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
It looks like your blue budgie has his head completely submerged in the first photo like he's entering a budgie breath holding contest!
I now see his head on the other side and his tail toward the camera so he's not submerging his head after all. But I wouldn't put anything past budgies. They're pretty brave adventuresome little birds.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hahaha! Tucker was definitely not impressed with the socks, that is hilarious!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Tee hee, Tucker's really sockin' it to ya, isn't he?? Ok, I know, but somebody had to say it, and now I'll see myself out 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts