Just a bird..ltribute to doolie..it's time

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
You were NOT just a bird
You were...
A bright green explosion
Awesome laughter,in a quite room
Loud music at 6 am
A vibrate good morning
The sweetest good bye
Prettiest tantrum
Pickiest guest at dinner
We fell in love..with your love
And that smile
Those eyelashes
Beautiful big feet
My vanilla bean
So helpful & nosey
Such a good boy
We cry over the lose of you.

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
I wrote this the night doolie passed away..took me this long to share it..I cried the whole time typing..I just wanted to share it.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your beautiful tribute to Doolie, it touched my heart and painted such a vibrant picture of your sweet companion. Many hugs to you.

Fly Free, Doolie. You will be remembered.

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
In tears right now. Beautiful tribute to your precious Doolie. Thank you for sharing.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
A very touching and loving tribute, Maria. I'm very sorry and know you dearly miss Doolie.

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Thank you...it's been a rough couple of months..then yesterday in my garden..where I use to throw out doolies old food... bloomed two sunflowers ( mine and his favorite ) I knew after seeing that it was time to share a few of his toys with my new bird and change the screen pix on my phone. It was almost like he was telling me to stop being so sad..idk may sound weird to some people but it made me feel better...thanks for reading

Most Reactions