Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
well not a baby baby he or she is around 5 months old , now to find a name for this bird a unisex name , I will post pics tomorrow the poor baby was scared to death and has been hanging on to his / her cage for dear live ,when I got him out of the carrier he took off and I had to chase him down , he stepped up nice then took a big chomp out my hand , no blood shed but boy did that hurt and I thought a greys bite was bad omg
off to find some birdies names now , post more tomorrow

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations! I had never seen one, so I googled and they are beautiful:) Can't wait to see pictures of your new little addition.
Conures really do bite hard, with Phoe it's more of a hard pinch, like little tweezers that won't let go.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Ah ha...you got yourself another baby! Can't wait to see the pictures tomorrow. :)

OP
RockysMom

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
he looks good except for his tail it's a little raggedy, their was 2 babies left and I thought I picked the nice one lol maybe I should have picked the other one after that bite eeeekkkk
so this is our new wild child lol for the time being , hope he settles down in a few days or so

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
Congratulations! I never knew there were Aztec Conures. So beautiful! I am guessing it is an Aratinga? They remind me of blue crowns but more lime green.

Most Reactions