Just Saw the Most Irresponsible YouTube Video Ever!!!

ChrisYNA

Jul 3, 2018
NJ, USA
Parrots
A Yellow-Naped Amazon girl, named Kuba
In this new video, she mentions she has now lost her birds 8 times. Let that sink in.

ChrisYNA

Jul 3, 2018
NJ, USA
Parrots
But that "Don't ever take your bird to the vet because they're all Vampires who kill birds for money" pissed me off so badly that I sent her a message and posted a comment, only to have her delete it, of course. Such a bad example she is setting for everyone watching, especially young people who are thinking "I want to free-fly my bird now"...

Exactly. If a new, inexperienced, owner is inspired by that, then they won't take their bird in for the required yearly blood and poop tests to check if the diet needs to be adjusted or if the bird is ill with parasites and will also ignore signs of the bird requiring prompt medical help. Completely irresponsible on her part.

Amadeo

Mar 29, 2018
UK, North West, Lancashire
Parrots
Sherbert (Male Cockateil, Grey with Emerald/Olive),
Moth (Female Budgerigar, Pied),
Melia (Female Budgerigar, Dilute)
Your words sum up a large portion of the reasons why I hate some YouTubers. And yet a good portion of the viewers believe these nasty lies somehow. How are people so gullible?
The biggest thing that really ruffles my feathers about these sort of people is that they do it for the views, not for the love of the animals, not to educate (well, not to educate them on proven facts. They'd rather spout their own made up and ill-informed stories) and certainly not to help others.
She may love her macaw as you say, but if that is the case she really needs someone to open her eyes on the truth.

OP
EllenD

EllenD

Aug 20, 2016
State College, PA
Parrots
Senegal Parrot named "Kane"; Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure named "Bowie"; Blue Quaker Parrot named "Lita Ford"; Cockatiel named "Duff"; 8 American/English Budgie Hybrids; Ringneck Dove named "Dylan"
In this new video, she mentions she has now lost her birds 8 times. Let that sink in.

Wow, I didn't catch that..8 Times and she still flies him, and usually without the GPS on him...unbelievable. I guess her friend's Macaw is still missing, I don't know if it was one of his Hyacinth's or not, but either way he's lost them a ton of times too, even though he considers himself the master of free-flight, lol...

So once again today she has managed to stoop even lower than before...She has a new video up where she states that one of her neighbors had a burglary in their house 2 nights prior and they had their Playstation 4 stolen (she lives in a cluster of houses all connected by their back-yards/gates)..So after finding out about the burglary she's inside last night, after dark, and she hears a noise out in her backyard (it is gated). So she goes out into her backyard and there's a guy in her garden. She asks him what he's doing in her yard, and he says that he's just looking at the plants, and he holds-up a big leaf that he had broken-off of a plant and asks her if it's Aloe Vera, because that's what he was looking for. She tells him no, it's not, it's Bird's of Paradise, he apologizes and she tells him to stay out of her yard. So the guy walks back out of the gate. She still hears him outside of the gate, or hears talking or something, so she opens up her back gate, which opens up into a parking area, and the guy is standing there next to a car, talking to a woman sitting inside it. She says that she knows the woman, she's the girlfriend of another neighbor. So she walks out to the car and asks him again what he was doing in her yard, and tells them both about the burglary 2 nights prior, and then tells the woman that she thinks she knows who she is, the woman confirms who she is, and then she tells them okay, just be careful because everyone is on-edge about the burglary...Then she sees the leaf that he broke-off of the plant laying on the pavement, and she asks him if he still wants it, he says no because it's not aloe, and she *****es because he just broke-off a piece of her plant for no reason...

So then she walks back into her backyard through the gate, and she says that she smells something horrible. She goes back in the house and she still smells it. So she goes back outside with a flashlight and walks over to the place in her garden where the guy was messing around, and she finds that the guy had actually had the largest human bowel-movement right in her garden that I've ever seen...he was using the leaf to wipe with apparently...Now instead of calling the police so that they can arrest this guy, now that she knows who he is or at least how to find out who he is and she has it all on video, etc., and so that Hazmat can come and clean it up properly as it's a huge health-hazard, she just spends the next 5 minutes *****ing about how disgusting it is and how she has to clean it up...She actually cleans it up and doesn't call the cops.

Now I don't know about you, but if I actually caught someone doing this after entering into my fenced-in, gated backyard, and I had it all on video, I sure as hell would be calling the cops immediately...Not only that, but for just having had a burglary 2 nights prior she was extremely calm when she found this guy and was very calmly talking to him the entire time...this is in LA, he could have had a gun and blown her head off, but no, she just talks to him about plants in her damn garden. If she actually did stage this video and the whole thing was nothing but a set-up for clicks/views, then she's more seriously disturbed than I ever realized...And if she didn't set this up and it was actually real, then she's much more of an idiot than I ever realized...

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
You know .... I almost start to like her ... bashing & debunking those stupid videoos about/by/with this insiped creature are actually the most fun I've ever had with that particulair channel!

So glad to learn I am not alone!
(it's hard to tell with the extreme censuring on the internet sometimes)

Last edited:

Mitchan

Jun 24, 2013
Sweden
Parrots
Meg the Indian Ringneck, Drogon the BF Amazon, Leia the Alexandrine, Donnie the YC Amazon
Now I don't know about you, but if I actually caught someone doing this after entering into my fenced-in, gated backyard, and I had it all on video, I sure as hell would be calling the cops immediately...Not only that, but for just having had a burglary 2 nights prior she was extremely calm when she found this guy and was very calmly talking to him the entire time...this is in LA, he could have had a gun and blown her head off, but no, she just talks to him about plants in her damn garden. If she actually did stage this video and the whole thing was nothing but a set-up for clicks/views, then she's more seriously disturbed than I ever realized...And if she didn't set this up and it was actually real, then she's much more of an idiot than I ever realized...

This, along with a lot of other videos and instances in videos, is most definitely staged and scripted. She is an actress, writer, producer and director.

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Why is she getting away with using parrots as props and abusing/endangering them?
Actors have protection and there are (many) rules about using animals in productions.

Of course it is cleverly done: parrots appeal to so many people (unfortunately for the parrots).

The only reason I put up with the annoying human in de videoos was because I wanted to see birds (and yes- always with the sound OFF, apart from a course in ethics she needs a vocal coach almost as much some serious common sense drummed into her.)

ChrisYNA

Jul 3, 2018
NJ, USA
Parrots
So I watched another video. She takes the macaw to a field. The bird just takes off by himself and to her surprise, as he is not trained properly. He flies high up and sits on a tree. There is a hawk flying right over it. Well, the hawk eventually flies away and the macaw comes down. But then she steps to the side while her bird is flying around and some woman who's sitting there with her kid starts talking to the bird as he's flying nearby. So then the youtuber storms out and yells at the woman for calling to him and, in the video, makes it seem like the woman tried to steal him. I really don't want to watch any more of her videos.

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
Parrots
Just get everyone you know to click on the minus-o-meter.
When she is censuring the commentssection, there is nothing much we can do there.
The Yae/Nae meter is property of youtube, not hers.

(thumbs up or down)

Maybe someone can start a facebookthingy about that: vote her into submission or something ?? ;)
(I do not "do" facebook, I like my data where it is thank you very much.)
Just get her name associated with blatant animal-abuse and she is out of business -> those guys will impale, roll her in tar and feathers etc. just for the heck of it.

Last edited:

Leo13

Mar 26, 2018
I knew exactly who it was the moment I read the first post. I believe she was part of a freeflight group I'm in on Facebook. I don't see her post anymore so she may had been booted out. She would post about her YouTube vlogs constantly. The thing about YouTube is that there are a lot of blind followers that will defend the youtuber no matter what. As annoying as she is, what's worse is her fans. Half of those comments are about how bad the want a macaw or defend her actions.

Most Reactions