Kiwi being a weirdo..

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Today Kiwi decided her toys weren't entertaining enough and came to explore my pajamas. She's still being a hormonal butt so she didn't get to stay there for long, in case it was her being nesty, but of course had to get a couple pictures. :p

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Love both those photos! Especially the little head, but the little tail one is much more mischievous;) What a cutie.

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Hehe from where I was sitting I couldn't see her, so I had to poke my phone around to find out where she was! :p
She crawled high enough to sit under my knee.. Then I had her turn around before she decided to use my leg as nesting materal. Hah

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
People who don't have birds have no idea what total goofballs they are!! :p They are missing out.

veimar

Feb 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
gcc Parry; lovebird Coco; 3 budgies (Tesla, Franky and Cesar); cockatiel Murzik, red rump parakeet girl Onyx
People who don't have birds have no idea what total goofballs they are!! :p They are missing out.

Agree 100% - I was one of these until a few months ago! LOL :)

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Who knew your leg would be the perfect nest spot? :)

Haha I know right?! I explained to my boyfriend that I let her get under my knee before I had her turn around and come out and he said I should have let her go until she stopped on her own. :eek: Uhh, NO THANKS! Lmao. :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Latest posts