Kiwi the gig hopper.

ErichT

Jan 5, 2014
Media
Spring Hill,Florida
Parrots
Mango - Sun Conure
Kiwi- Green Cheek Conure
Every morning when I get up and get ready for work Mango and kiwi have their special calls for me. I chat with them and copy each call back. This has been going on for 2 years. This morning the always sassy Kiwi was doing mango's call instead of her own. It took me a few moments to realize because it was so close in tone . When I went over to the cage Mango just looked like someone took her favorite toy away. And miss sassy feathers was laughing it up.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Haha, sometimes I'm convinced they have a sense of humor. Miss sassy feathers obviously enjoyed her joke. Thanks for sharing.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, poor Mango, having her thunder stolen:( She will just have to steal Kiwi's call now to get even:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts