Leg band

Cj112800

Jan 21, 2014
Can anyone help me figure age of my African grey Lilly. Band is FX4083. Thanks in advance.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
That band is used by a broker here in fla. He doesn't give or keep info on the bands or birds. You can try and contact him if you wish, maybe things will be different for you. Goggle "Florida Exotics" , he buys from many different breeders and raises the chicks for resale to pet shops. Good Luck PS i usually hang out in the amazon section where you posted this, I don't check this section, PM me if you need more info.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cj112800

Jan 21, 2014
Thanks all for you're help. I am new to this site and this is my first grey. I was told she was 5 years old and just wanted to check. I have had my cockatoo for a year now, I figured out her band last year and found she was 16 years not 7 like I was told. No big deal I love her all the same. Look forward to doing some research when I get home from work today. Thanks again.

OP
C

Cj112800

Jan 21, 2014
Maybe dumb question but what is the ag section and how do I find it? Thanks Wendy. :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Click on forums then a list will show up. Thrn just go down the list butbits all the same as if you click active post, all new posts will pop up.

Most Reactions

Latest posts