Let's get personal!!

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Done, sorry was gonna do it earlier but got sidetracked as we were moving Flynnie and Buzz into larger cage. They can now see out of the window properly. :D

Oh, I'll bet Flynnie and Buzz are ecstatic with their new home; window view!

**Anna goes to read her PM** ... **Anna hits herself on the forehead and goes "DUH!"**

OOOOOooo, now I get it!!! (I'm very, very slow! LOL!!) :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
They love it, at the moment they are talking to the kids and the kids are loving it, Buzz and Flynnie are also loving the performing for everyone who passes by. :D Flynnie is NO lady, she is making some very rude noises at them when she gets fed up seeing the same faces. :eek:

T

tielgal

I don't know if the heat is getting to me or iffen I'm just stoopid, but for the life of me, I cannot decipher what in the world you guys are talking about! :confused: dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...duuuuuuuumb.

Don't worry Deanna, I had no idea what anyone meant either, until mum just explained! *doi* No, I, er, didn't mean that kind of a mate! lol *is embarrassed*

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Don't worry Deanna, I had no idea what anyone meant either, until mum just explained! *doi* No, I, er, didn't mean that kind of a mate! lol *is embarrassed*

Oh for heaven's sakes, first I have to ask what a "Mate" is, and now I have to ask:

*doi*

???

LOL! I swear, I really have been feeling old being on this forum lately! LOL!!!!! :D :D :D

(And, thanks tielgal ... you and me, we'll just stick together, eh?) ;)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It seems to be the latest in word for these kids, and don't worry Deanna, your not alone, I don't understand half the stuff they are talking about either. :D

T

tielgal

lol, I'm sorry for confusing you Deanna, yeah, doi is pretty much 'duh' 'doh' 'slams head on wall' sorta thing! :D

Most Reactions