Loki Taking his Meds

Mishcka

Feb 11, 2014
Nashville
Parrots
Cookatoo
Oh what a good boy he is ! I thought I would share how he feeling and everyone could see how he is being while taking his meds and his handfeeding formula. He does really well, and seems to like it a lot. heres to hoping he gains weight and maybe starts to want to eat on his own someday LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFVZKt3Vaks"]Giving Loki his meds - YouTube[/ame]

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
He's doing great for you!!! Your doing a good job! ;)

TessieB

Nov 3, 2013
Media
Upstate, South Carolina
Parrots
1 Blue Front Amazon, 1 Yellow Head Amazon, 4 Cockatiels, 2 Parakeets
I always tell people the most important thing in medicine is the nursing care. Can't beat top notch TLC for a recovering pet.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
He looks like he's feeling better, and you are a very good birdie nurse:) I'm betting he's loving all this extra attention too. The love Loki gets from his family is probably doing more for his recovery than anything;)

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
He is such a good boy!!! Folger would either be dead or I'd be missing body parts if I had to do that with him!! :) tho, he probably let Tor do this.

I love that he is making baby bird noises when eating :) So he is beautiful.

He is so very lucky that he is your baby!!! You are doing such an amazing job with him, its so clear how much love there is between you guys and Loki :)

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Oh he loves you!!! Looks like things are well [thanks for sharing]

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Wow, Loki takes his meds like a champ! Of course, I'm sure it helps that his loving Mommy is his nurse:) You are doing a fantastic job with him, he is a lucky guy:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Loki is such a good boy! He's lucky to have such a good nurse and mommy. You're doing a great job nursing him back to health. He looks good so soon after his surgery.

Most Reactions

Latest posts