Lol!

Rrrma

Jul 22, 2010
USA
Parrots
see signature
Last night Norma was sitting out ontop her cage like she frequently does. She was kept as a breeder for 12 years and for 6 of them she never left her cage(could have even been longer). So she is new to homes and exploring and a normal parrot cage with a door.

Often times when I unlock her cage she swings out on the door like it is an amusement ride.

So while she was sitting ontop of her cage she went to do something naughty and I scolded her, and you know what she did? She marched her butt in her cage and slammed the door behind her lol!

Of course the door hit the frame and bounced open, so she slammed it again... and again... and again. I'm cracking up all during this, so hard. Then she finally grabs the door, gently, and slowly closed it so it stayed closed and had the most prideful look on her face like saying "There!"

I'm still cracking up during this and after a minute she decides to slowly push it open and come back out to play.

She's such a hoot.

OP
Rrrma

Rrrma

Jul 22, 2010
USA
Parrots
see signature
Aw I don't yell, she was trying to eat the wall :/ I need to see about something to put on the walls/trims/corners so she won't chew or lick them. I don't know what kind of paint is on them. Yuck.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I had a good laugh LoL
I would still be laughing if I had seen Norma when she marched her butt in her cage and slammed the door behind her.
84.gif

If only you had the :pic: rolling when this happened, never mind next time
Thanks I love all the stories ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts