Look what I found...

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
wait dueling dogs? I think they should reconsider the name unless they want some Michael Vick blow back... I mean that's the first thing I thought of, I can't be the only one.

just trying to be helpful.

eagle18

Banned
Banned
Jan 25, 2018
Missouri
Parrots
I have one Umbrella, a Bare Eye, and two budgies.
Keep her, she is just going to get hurt if you don't.

Last edited:
OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
wait dueling dogs? I think they should reconsider the name unless they want some Michael Vick blow back... I mean that's the first thing I thought of, I can't be the only one.

just trying to be helpful.

It’s a division of dock diving dogs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Keep her, she is just going to get hurt if you don't.

She went to the Mal club, they will place her in a good home :) our home cannot handle a Mal and she would be miserable with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts