Looking grim, and people are dumb.

EAI

Jul 25, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Parrots
Budgerigar: Arrow, Esther, Kratos, Cora, Ducky.

Lovebird: Izzy, Gizmo.
Glad to hear your'e doing better Mrs...Dani (sorry, I want to refer to you in the proper way but I wouldn't use your last name and give out personal information)!!!
Hoping to see a pic of that flight cage once your'e fully recovered (?) But please take all the time you need.

Just adding, have you thought about using healing crystals? It sounds kinda weird but my friend's friend has been using them and can feel a difference - I think it might be for stress or something similar.
I've been reading up after looking up different minerals and rocks to see my birthstones for reasons I'm not sure of but I came across this entire sight naming different minerals and gems that can help with a plethora of different things. So back to the point, maybe it's something to try? I'm quite skeptical on how well it works but if anything...you get these cool rock specimens to look at!

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Thank you :) I do not feel offended by your use of my name at all. I will email you a picture of the cage when I can, or I might post it here, but probably not. I know my Pionus very well and constructed their cage with that in mind, but I would not encourage other people to build similar cages for similar sized birds, so I might just email it to you.

EAI

Jul 25, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Parrots
Budgerigar: Arrow, Esther, Kratos, Cora, Ducky.

Lovebird: Izzy, Gizmo.
Ooh, I can't wait to see!
Also, that reminded me to check on your website and "How to Save Unwanted Birds" is genius and well informed! I have a few friends thinking of a bird, and hopefully I can get them to read that as well.
And I was taken away by the "Basic" Packaging, what a steal-I'm afraid I might be getting the idea of adding more birds (JK) but I have a question about it which I think would be best suited in a PM just in case.

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I'm so sorry to hear about the pain you are going through and worse yet, the doctors who have not been helpful at all. I hope you find the answers you need and find comfort with your fids.

Most Reactions