Love at first sight!

Inti's woman

Nov 9, 2023
Bretagne France
Parrots
Pionus maximiliani, Pyrrhura molinae, Nymphicus hollandicus, Pyrrhura cruentata...
Hello Pi lovers,

Never thought of a Pionus.
But then I saw a Bronze wing I fell in love... and when I read about the Maximiliani I knew that was the best kind for me.
3 hours away from us was a professional breeder who agreed that I wanted to look overthere if there was a match first.
We came there and the bird looked at us in a way that he wanted us. Immediately in love with our Inti.

Love to read all your stories Pi lovers!
DSC_1050.JPG

IMG_20231023_183501_886.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hello Pi lovers,

Never thought of a Pionus.
But then I saw a Bronze wing I fell in love... and when I read about the Maximiliani I knew that was the best kind for me.
3 hours away from us was a professional breeder who agreed that I wanted to look overthere if there was a match first.
We came there and the bird looked at us in a way that he wanted us. Immediately in love with our Inti.

Love to read all your stories Pi lovers!View attachment 55925

View attachment 55924
Welcome to the forums to you and your flock! It's great to have all of you aboard and I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of your flock too :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts