TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Teeko is a Cinnamon Conure he was adopted from Pet Smart, he actually wasn't planned..lol. (just honesty) My wife and I walked up to Teeko, and it was love at first sight. He wasn't just ordinary..Teeko was special and, we could tell, he was alone, and he loved the attention. He was scraping his beak up and down on the glass, And following us back and forth..and talking away. Eventually I found a store associate and said "were do I sign?" The associates were so happy 😊 Teeko finally had a mom and dad.
20230731_200333.jpg

So his first day home it was a bit fearful for him. But he never feared us not once it was more of the space of the room. Eventually his courage built and built. Now I can't keep him out of the kitchen because he creeps quietly down his cage and wants to know my every move.

I finally thought it was time he saw the outdoors, so I put him in his cage, and i would take him outside and behold he LOVED it. He will stand on one foot and sun bathe. And play in his water, and listen to other birds. So now every evening when I get home that's where he wants to go.
20230729_112453.jpg

In just under a month Teeko, has came a very long way.

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Well you smart. You pick the bird that chooses you.

Very smart and beautiful bird.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
GCCs are awesome little birds! I’m still mourning the loss of ours 10 years ago. Congratulations!

You know that you are now Teeko’s humans. There’s no escaping the GCC brain washing!
I'm so sorry about your loss. Yeah he's good at it lol.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Why can't I get my bird to do anything this friggin' CUTE! Keep posting these wonderful pictures- I can't get enough of Teeko!
It was weird the story behind this if anyone is wondering..my wife buys these small orb things from Walmart. And it comes with mini things. "She has an obsession" but anyways teeko watched her open one. And got curious and started running off with her stuff. And it was to hilarious. So now he has a bunch. And his favorite the fruit loops.

Last edited:
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
you realise Teeko has a sword now........

May not be the best parenting with a new bird. It could have ninja skills, you don't even know.
I'm pretty sure...he watched lord of the rings with us...and became a fan lol

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Today I'm missing Teeko..while I'm at work..when he is home alone..I leave him on SpongeBob..i miss my boy today!!! 😔

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
It was weird the story behind this if anyone is wondering..my wife buys these small orb things from Walmart. And it comes with mini things. "She has an obsession" but anyways teeko watched her open one. And got curious and started running off with her stuff. And it was to hilarious. So now he has a bunch. And his favorite the fruit loops.
Mini brands? I use them to train Ona her shopping cart trick!

Today I'm missing Teeko..while I'm at work..when he is home alone..I leave him on SpongeBob..i miss my boy today!!! 😔
Awe :( I am the same way when I leave Ona. You get so used to them ALWAYS being there.

Most Reactions

Latest posts