Love the Posts!!!

Fairmark

Sep 15, 2013
Fairview Park, Ohio, USA
Parrots
Blue Quaker
I just recently learned about your forum and have been reading the posts here. Wonderful information and dialog. I have worked with parrots from macaws to conures (in that order amazingly enough) and currently foster parrots for a local rescue organization. In the late 70s I would purchase or pick up parrots who were suppose to have behavioral problems which usually boiled down to a uniformed purchaser or frightened owner. I would find these intelligent birds a home and actually taught one to roller skate before he went to his forever home. We (my daughter and I) currently have a sulpher crested cockatoo that we are fostering and our other family members (Razzle the blue quaker and Bubba the maltese/poodle dog). Emma has been around big birds her who life, is 11 years old and very smart when it comes to birds. I could ramble on more, but I want to get back to my reading. This forum of course. Good luck and God bless all of the parrot friends (I don't consider myself an owner!) out there.

Mark and Emma.

PS...Lizbeth (wife) likes the birds but is a bit timid. Razzle sits on her shoulder or chases her around for fun! Gotta love these guys!!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Hi there Mark & Emma (AND Lizbeth) and welcome to the forum. :) So happy you joined our great community. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts