Luckys 1st beach trip

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Great to hear you had a great day at the beach, really great Lucky had a blast too. Looks like more trips are on the cards? Very envious as sitting in the cold and grey gloom of UK Winter.

OP
Luckyandjenn

Luckyandjenn

Jul 25, 2016
Media
Albums
San deigo ca
Parrots
Lucky
Great to hear you had a great day at the beach, really great Lucky had a blast too. Looks like more trips are on the cards? Very envious as sitting in the cold and grey gloom of UK Winter.

One nice thing about living in san deigo its pretty nice i dont do welk in the cold lol and im sure lucky loves it too we deff have more trips in store

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Nice pics there Jenn..looks like Lucky is "lucky" to have you as his person ;) Love the pics of his arms opened wide..sure looks like he is enjoying himself.

Not so sunny/bright/warm here in crappy CT though :(

Jim

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Love it! Always makes me smile to see birds getting out and about and having a great time experiencing new things:) How did Lucky react to the noise of the ocean? Kiwi was mesmerized, almost like hypnotized by the sounds of the waves when we took him last year.

OP
Luckyandjenn

Luckyandjenn

Jul 25, 2016
Media
Albums
San deigo ca
Parrots
Lucky
Nice pics there Jenn..looks like Lucky is "lucky" to have you as his person ;) Love the pics of his arms opened wide..sure looks like he is enjoying himself.

Not so sunny/bright/warm here in crappy CT though :(

Jim

Thank you and i think im lucky to be his person hes such a great bird . Thoes as of now are like the only pictures ive managed to get with his wings fully spreaded he sure did enjoy himself that day at the beach .
Unfortunately the weather has now shifted and its alot more wet and cold so hes been having more inside days than out

OP
Luckyandjenn

Luckyandjenn

Jul 25, 2016
Media
Albums
San deigo ca
Parrots
Lucky
Love it! Always makes me smile to see birds getting out and about and having a great time experiencing new things:) How did Lucky react to the noise of the ocean? Kiwi was mesmerized, almost like hypnotized by the sounds of the waves when we took him last year.

It excited him lol i can say that my ears rung for a bit do to his excited high pitched call he does lolz but it was all worth it do to all his time out hes more sociable and rarly screams at new people like he used to lol thank goodeness ...thoe he does still have his bad days where hes super loud and i have no clue what he wants or needs were still figuring each other out lol

Billdore

Nov 12, 2016
Vermont
Parrots
African Grey Timneh
I was in San Diego last year for my sisters wedding. It was awesome Lucky sure is Lucky.

Most Reactions

Latest posts