Made OLD toy into something brand NEW!!

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Here's what I did with mine.. it was much bigger than I thought/remembered(By the time my orders get here I forget what I got.) and I don't have any cute buttons or anything, but I'll probably add more to it before it actually gets used. :)

I love the seagrass mats though. So many things to do with them!!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I have this big old tool box that I use, and TRUST ME, they know what that is...

And I sit on the floor in the living room. Since mine are out, they frequently waddle over and help, or help themselves to some foot toys. Sally often starts playing with the toys before I even get them finished.

Sweepea, on the other hand, occasionally goes into excitement overload, and for the fingers when you go to hang them up, she can be quite pinchy like that around favorite foods as well... WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! GIMME IT!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Here's what I did with mine.. it was much bigger than I thought/remembered(By the time my orders get here I forget what I got.) and I don't have any cute buttons or anything, but I'll probably add more to it before it actually gets used. :)

I love the seagrass mats though. So many things to do with them!!

Nice, Ash! Yours looks pretty impressive as well!

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Looks great Ashley! Keep add in more stuff... that's the fun part.

What size did you order? Is that a medium or large?

Most Reactions